Solid Dish Soap | Zero Waste | Plastic Free | Vegan
- Solid Dish Soap is Plastic Free, Vegan and part of the Zero Waste movement.
- Scientifically Formulated: This 5.5 oz bar is a powerhouse! It cuts through grease, rinses clean and doesn't leave a residue.
- It smells amazing: formulated with essential oils of lemon, orange and lime.
- It's gentle on your hands: formulated with coconut milk and aloe.
- Works great in hard water systems too!
- Simple to use: wet a sponge, brush or dishcloth and swipe it directly on the bar to create a bubbly lather then apply to dishes and rinse as usual.
- This plastic free solid dish soap is tough: it even cuts through stains and leaves a fresh, clean citrus aroma.
- Thank you for choosing plastic free! You just prevented 2 plastic bottles from going into the environment.
- A little goes a long way so it's a great economical alternative to liquid soap.
BEST OF ALL FOR OUR SENSITIVE SKIN CUSTOMERS: THIS ZERO WASTE, PLASTIC FREE, SOLID DISH SOAP BAR DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY PRESERVATIVES!
Why is this important? Most liquid dish soaps contain Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, & Benzisothiazolinone. These are VERY BAD INGREDIENTS THAT HAVE LED TO AN EPIDEMIC OF CONTACT DERMATITIS AND PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THIS IS WHY THEIR HANDS ARE ITCHY AND BREAKING OUT. At Farmbody, we know because this happened to me and that's why I created this bar: to help myself and others. So, please buy our bar, save your hands, clean the dishes and save the earth. Thank you and please share your healthier hands stories with us too. Helping others is what keeps me going.
Sustainably Sourced Eco-Friendly Ingredients: coconut oil, aloe vera juice, coconut milk, sodium hydroxide*, castor oil, kaolin clay, lemon essential oil, orange essential oil, lime essential oil, sodium citrate*not present in final bar (it saponifies the oils and water into soap)